6 egg yolks
1 1/4 Mascropone Cheese
1 3/4 cup of whipping cream
1cup of espresso (5shots)
1cup of Baileys Irish cream
5-6tbsp of caster sugar
1 strip of vanilla pod seeds OR 1tsp of Madagascar Vanilla extract.
1 packet of sponge fingers
2 tbsp of cocoa powder for dusting
2 tbsp of snow powder
1. Combine egg yolks & sugar, double boil n stir constantly for 10 mins. Remove fm heat & whip the mixture turns lemon yellow. Put in the Mascropone Cheese & mix well.
2. In a mixture bowl, pour in the whipping cream & the vanilla extract whip till stiff peak.
3. Gently fold in the Mascropone mixture in step 2 and set aside.
4. In another bowl,pour in the espresso(after cooling or chilled). Then pour in the cup of Baileys & mixed well.
5. Dip the sponge finger one by one and place on a desired container(s).Don't not soak it just count to 10 when dipping each side of the sponge finger.
6. Spoon the mixture in step 3 and spread evenly across the sponge fingers. Repeat step 5 & 6 to create a 2nd layer.
7. Let it chilled for 6 hrs or overnight. Dust with the cocoa powder & decor w snow powder before serving.