OREO COOKIES CHIFFON CAKE
5 Egg Yolks
1/2 tsp Salt
100g Oreo Cookies
( Blended )
120g Cake Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
5 Egg Whites
A pinch of Cream of Tartar or 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
(E) For Deco
8 slice of cookies
( remove the Creme )
1. Mix (A) until well combined.
2. Add in (B), and mix well again, then add (C) till well combined.
3. Whisk (D)'s Egg Whites till bubbles start to form before adding in Cream of Tartar or Lemon Juice.
4. Slowly add in sugar in 3 portions. Whisk till meringue reaches stiff peak.
5. Fold 1/3 of the meringue into the batter.
6. Continue folding in slowly another 1/3 of the meringue.
7.Transfer all the folded batter into the remaining meringue on the mixing bowl
8. Slowly fold in until well combined.
9.Arrange cookie on pan with oreo words facing down
10. Transfer batter into pan. (Tap as you transfer).
10. After transferring, continue tapping to release any bubbles trapped within.
11. Bake at 150 degrees Celsius / 1 hour. (My oven temperature).
12. Bake till desired brown and do a cake test to ensure cake to be fully baked.
13. Immediately remove from oven; bang the pan on the counter a few times and invert to cool down completely before removing from pan.
~ Happy Baking ~
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at email@example.com
06/07 - 06/14
- Bread Pudding
- Awfully chocolate cake using steamed method
- ultra soft potato buns
- Black Sesame Seeds Ogura cake
- Sponge bread - 海绵面包 - By Fiona lau
- Homemade Seafood paste
- Water Chestnut Cake
- Mango cake
- Eggless sesame bun
- Gula Melaka Butter cake Top with dessicated cocon...
- Pretzel Bread
- Nespresso Hazenut Baileys Tiramisu
- Nutella Crepe Cake Recipe
- Fruit Tart
- Pau (Chinese steamed buns)
- Steamed Malay Koh(Malay kueh)
- soft soft roll-bun
- OREO COOKIES CHIFFON CAKE
- Dessert - Steamed Egg White with Hokkaido Milk (蛋白...
- Sugar Bun - Milk Bun
- Toblerone Brownie
- Cocoa Coffee Cotton Cake - 可可咖啡,棉花蛋糕
- BREAD PUDDING & CUSTARD SAUCE
- Mango Cotton Cake
- Cream Puff
- Sweet sauce belly pork
- 3D macaron hello kitty
- Durian Cheesecake 猫山王
- Chilled Blueberry Oreo Cheesecake
- 海绵面包 (Sponge bread)
- Sponge bread - 海绵面包
- Cookies & Cream Macaron with Cookies & Cream butte...
- Hae Bee Hiam Bak Chang
- COFFEE LAPIS SURABAYA
- COPYCAT LANA CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE - P*Na
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Churro Bites
- Cinnamon Sponge Cake
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Chicken Pot Pie With Ready Puff Pastry - by Fiona ...
- ▼ 06/07 - 06/14 ( 42 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )