海绵面包 (Sponge Dough ) by Chef Fiona lau
- bread flour/strong flour 214g
- Cold water/milk 128g
- yeast 2g
- bread flour / strong flour - 92g
- cold water/milk 12g
- Egg 30g
- Yeast 7g
- Salt 5g
- Sugar 61g
- Milk Powder 12g
- Butter 45g
- Sponge Dough : Mix all the ingredients well, using number 1on the mixer to mix it to form into dough. Let the dough rise for 4-5 hours or (Overnight) is highly recommended
- Dough : Mix the dry mixture with the wet and sponge dough using number 2 on mixer.
- Add in butter and continue mixing till it stretches and not easy to break, ( when form a Dough)
- Put dough aside for rest 10 mins, then weigh and shape each dough about 50-60g and roll it into round shape and place onto grease tray, proof for another 60 mins or double in size.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15 mins.