Homemade Seafood paste for dinner ...yummy yummy
(Seafood ball) - by Vonne VI
- 150g fish meat (debone)
- 80g prawns (without shell ,head and tail)
- 100g squids
- 60g onions
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp + a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- Some onions spring
- Clean all the fresh meat. In a food processor add all the ingredients and blend untill become smooth and paste.
- Try the taste ~ by cook a spoon of the paste in a small pot with water and taste.
- You may add any of the seasoning above as your taste preferences .
- Keep the paste in the fridge for few hours before forms it to your desire shape and size using a teaspoon .
** you may cook it in soup or by frying as your preference**