1 cup plain flour
1 Tbsp sugar
1/4 tea salt
1 1/3 cup milk
1 Tbsp vanilla
3 Tbsp melted butter
1. In a large bowl combine the flour sugar and salt.
2. In a large measuring cup combine the milk, vanilla, eggs and melted butter. Mix with a fork to break up the eggs.
3. While whisking rapidly, slowly pour the milk and egg mixture into the dry ingredients. Whisk until very well combined. I keep the whisk in the bowl and continue to mix the batter occasionally as I make the crepes.
4. Heat an 8" non-stick skillet to medium heat. I used a paper towel with butter to coat the pan. Pour ¼ cup of batter into pan and tilt pan so that batter covers pan in a thin layer. Cook until the edges start to lightly brown, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Flip over and cook for a few more seconds until done.
Made it double portion for the cake . Its produced about 28 crepes.
Using whip topping cream to layer each crepes and served with honey or Mayple syrup
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
06/07 - 06/14
- Bread Pudding
- Awfully chocolate cake using steamed method
- ultra soft potato buns
- Black Sesame Seeds Ogura cake
- Sponge bread - 海绵面包 - By Fiona lau
- Homemade Seafood paste
- Water Chestnut Cake
- Mango cake
- Eggless sesame bun
- Gula Melaka Butter cake Top with dessicated cocon...
- Pretzel Bread
- Nespresso Hazenut Baileys Tiramisu
- Nutella Crepe Cake Recipe
- Fruit Tart
- Pau (Chinese steamed buns)
- Steamed Malay Koh(Malay kueh)
- soft soft roll-bun
- OREO COOKIES CHIFFON CAKE
- Dessert - Steamed Egg White with Hokkaido Milk (蛋白...
- Sugar Bun - Milk Bun
- Toblerone Brownie
- Cocoa Coffee Cotton Cake - 可可咖啡,棉花蛋糕
- BREAD PUDDING & CUSTARD SAUCE
- Mango Cotton Cake
- Cream Puff
- Sweet sauce belly pork
- 3D macaron hello kitty
- Durian Cheesecake 猫山王
- Chilled Blueberry Oreo Cheesecake
- 海绵面包 (Sponge bread)
- Sponge bread - 海绵面包
- Cookies & Cream Macaron with Cookies & Cream butte...
- Hae Bee Hiam Bak Chang
- COFFEE LAPIS SURABAYA
- COPYCAT LANA CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE - P*Na
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Churro Bites
- Cinnamon Sponge Cake
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Chicken Pot Pie With Ready Puff Pastry - by Fiona ...
- ▼ 06/07 - 06/14 ( 42 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )