Pls kindly link back, if you have try my butter cake . Your link will be appreciate tks q
Fiona's Lau Tionk Tionk Butter Cake - By Fiona Lau
8' x 8' inch
50g whipping cream / milk Optional
2-3 Tbsp Brandy is Optional
2. Separate the eggs, and place the whites into a bowl. Beat egg whites and 200gm sugar until stiff peak.
3. Cream butter until pale and white. add vanilla seeds/ vanilla extra and mix well. Put in egg yolks one by one and beat well and whipping cream mix to well combine
4. Put half of the egg whites first and mix well combine. Fold the balance of the egg whites and combine
5.follow by Put in the flour and mix well until evenly
6. Pour batter into pan. You need to tap tap few time before placing into the oven. This will get ride of the air trapped in the mix. Tap hard for at least 4 times. Then your cake will not have air pockets when baked.
7. Bake for 70 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.