6" Sponge Cake
3 eggs (65g each separated)
20g veg oil/melted butter
65g Cake flour (sifted)
1/8 tsp cream of tartar/lemon juice/pinch of salt
1) using electric hand mixer, beat the 3 egg white with cream of tartar until frothy. Add in sugar in 2 batches and beat till just before stiff peak.
2) add in egg yolks, one at a time, to the egg white batter and slightly beat till combined. Do not over beat.
3) add in cake flour in 2 batches and fold in until well combined.
4) in another bowl, fold the oil and milk with 1/3 of the batter. After folding, pour it back to the remaining 2/3 batter and fold until well combined.
5) pour the batter into your cake pan with baking paper (I did not grease it). Bake in an preheated oven at 160 deg for 40 mins. Or until a skewer inserted come out clean.
6) transfer to a wire rack and invert it to cool down before unmoulding.