Molten Chocolate Lava Cake - By Fiona Lau


Eat to believe ..!! Am I exaggerating when I am saying that I made the Best Chocolate lava cake?? You have to taste it to believe me. And I got it right in the first attempt. So here are the pictures. This is how my Chocolate Lava Cake looks..And best part, look at the lava of Chocolate Oozing from inside...isn't it perfect!!!! It was heavenly as I can say it's really so good...


Molten Chocolate Lava cake - By Fiona Lau
Recipe adapted BakeLikeAPro

Recipe:
140gm chocolate chips ( couverture chocolate )
110gm salted butter
100gm fine sugar
4 eggs
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
70gm flour
10gm cocoa powder (optional )
Step
1) 140g chocolate chips double boil and melted
2) Add 110g salted butter and mix everything
3) In the mixer, place 4 eggs and add 100g fine sugar
4) Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and cream the mixture till light yellow colour
5) Add the cooled chocolate to the mixture
6) Add 10g cocoa powder and 70g flour sifted into the mixture
7) Mix well with a spatula
8) Pour the batter into 8 individual ramekins or cup.
9) Bake in the oven for 9 minutes at 220'c.
Note: Do not bake too long otherwise the lava will solidify.
10) Turn them out onto a plate and once cool, dust with icing sugar and serve with strawberry or any 
 fruits you like, or even ice cream!

bakingscorner

Instagram