DOUBLE CHOCOLATE TIRAMISU - by Munira B
For chocolate cream:
- 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Fine Sugar
- 1 Easy Chocolate Ganache recipe*
- 300ml Thickened Cream
- For dipping solution:
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 cups Hot Water
- Sponge Fingers
- Cocoa Powder for dusting (optional)
- Prepare dipping solution by combining cocoa powder, hot water and sugar.
- Prepare the chocolate cream by beating cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add ganache and beat until fully combined.
- Add in cream and beat until fluffy and smooth.
- To assemble, dip half of the sponge fingers quickly in the solution and lay them in a dish or individual cups.
- Pour over half of the chocolate cream.
- Repeat with a second layer of sponge fingers, and topped with the remaining cream.
- Smoothen out the surface with and offset spatula and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Dust with cocoa powder before serving.
- Totally optional and can totally do without, especially for kids.
*to make my easy chocolate ganache:-
- Melt 200g of dark compound chocolate for 1 minute in the microwave.
- Then stir in 1 (170g) can of Nestlé Cream at room temperature.
- Stir till combined.
- You do not have to wait for it to harden for this recipe.
- Just use immediately.