Not too bad but not as crumbly as the other. I guessed it's cos of the yogurt added.
@ the recipe was shared and posted by Doris Mok earlier.
I replaced heavy cream with yogurt instead.
Here goes the recipe :
- 500g flour, 1tbsp baking powder, 80g sugar, 1/2 tsp salt
- 180g unsalted butter
- 300g combine 1egg and heavy cream
- Combine all A ingredients in a dry mixing bowl and add B to the flour.
- Rub the butter and flour till like bread crumbs.
- Mixed C to the crumbs and roughly mix till a dough.
- DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Turn the dough onto a floured top and flatten it till 1"thick.
- Cut it with cutter and bake for 15 to 20mins..at 170..