- Oreo cookies : 2 big packs,
- Cream caramel instant pudding : 30 gm,
- Milk: 150ml,
- Whipping cream 250 gm
- Cooking chocolate: 200 gm.
- First whip the cream until stiff peaks form then in another bowl mix milk with pudding by hand beater then slowly add this mixture with whipping cream by spatula.
- Now grease the square dish with butter or cake pan which is used in cheese cakes..
- Then spread one layer of Oreo cookies then pour whipping cream layer then again Oreo cookies then again whipping cream layer and finally Oreo cookies layer.
- Melt cooking chocolate on other side and pour over the Oreo layer on top if u want sprinkle some chocolate chips for decoration..and freeze for 5 to 6 hours and serve chill...