- 135g Self-raising Flour
- 80g Cake Flour
- 160g Caster Sugar
- 115g Cold Butter, cubed
- 2 Large Eggs
- 120g Fresh Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your oven to 180°C. And line 16 muffin pan.
- Place your mixing bowl on your weighing machine. Measure out your self-raising, cake flour and sugar.
- Use your hand mixer (not turned on) to just get the ingredients mixed. Then chop some butter and place it in a bowl over the scale and measure out the right amount.
- Then on your hand mixer and blend the ingredients until you get a crumbly sand-like texture.
- Next, add your eggs and continue to mix until it becomes thick.
- Finally, place your bowl back on the scale and measure out your milk and add your vanilla.
- Continue to beat until you reach a smooth texture. Stop immediately when it's smooth.
- Scoop into your paper liners and bake for 20 minutes.
- 200g Millac Gold Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar, sifted
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 drop Gel Food Coloring (I use Americolor)
- Whisk cream until thickened.
- Add icing sugar, vanilla extract and coloring and continue to beat until stiff.
- Do not overbeat.
- Frost immediately over cooled cupcakes or refrigerate until needed.
- Refrigerate cupcakes after frosting to keep the shape intact.