Simply delicious Chocolate Brownies - by Alicia Wong
150g semi sweet chocolate
120g unsalted butter
180g light brown sugar
5ml vanilla extract
65g self raising flour
4. Tbsp cocoa powder
40g milk chocolate chips
40g chopped walnuts
This is my favourite cocoa powder, I find it makes the bakes deeper in colour than other brands I've tried. It's also very chocolatey in flavour.
Preheat the oven for 180c.
Melt butter & chocolate in a separate bowl over a double boiler.
Then add the melted butter into the melted chocolate mixing carefully until combined.
Now you have the ingredients all ready. You can start mixing.
Whisk melted butter with brown sugar till combined and add eggs gradually.
Add vanilla essence and fold in the sifted flour and cocoa powder.
mix the chocolate chips with chopped walnuts into the batter.
Pour your batter into the lined baking tin, smooth it out with a spatula.
And bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Take out the oven and cool for 5 minutes before you remove from the baking tin.
Peel off the baking paper Andover it cool on a cooling rack.
crispy crust and chewy Center.
You can freeze these and great with ice cream.
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
02/22 - 03/01
- Colourful coconut fatt kueh - by Vonne VI
- Made traditional Teochew Peng Kueh - by Alicia Tan...
- Bean Curd Tarts - by Jenny Lim
- Yam Kueh - Alicia Wong
- Yam and pumpkin kueh - by Alicia Wong
- Gula Melaka Huat Kueh - by 지에빈양
- Double Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes - by Ng Mee Ten...
- Oreo cream cheese macaron - by 黄乐宣
- Wasabi macarron - by 黄乐宣
- Homemade Lo Mai Kai - BY Annie Tan
- Coconut Milk Pudding Recipe - By Fiona Low
- traditional steam cake - by Annie Tan
- Simply delicious Chocolate Brownies - by Alicia Wo...
- PANDAN LAYER CAKE by Patricia Na
- Black & Spicy Abalone Sauce - by May Tan
- Stuffed nian gao - by Irene Kwek
- Kong Ba Bao - by May Tan
- Carrot Cake - by Kristen Whiton Greenly
- Earl Grey Chiffon Cake - by Peggy Lee
- Stewed Pork with Sprite (melt in mouth version) 红烧...
- Secret Recipe Chocolate Indulgence Cake - by Abiga...
- Light buttery chiffon - by Doris Mok
- Ribena Marshmallow Cake (No Bake, No Whip) - by Co...
- Mandarin Orange Huat Kueh (橘子發糕) - by 페기양 (22/02/2...
- Love Letters (Kueh Kapit) - by Lucinda Lau
- Cashew-nut Cookies - by Cecilia Chia
- Traditional Pineapple Tarts - by Lucinda Lau
- Kueh makmur - by Lucinda Lau
- Family Fruit Cake - by Lucinda Lau
- Homemade Nian Gao - by Kelly Ng
- Cornflakes Cookies - by Lucinda Lau
- ▼ 02/22 - 03/01 ( 31 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )