Ribena Marshmallow Cake (No Bake, No Whip) - by Connie Ng
Ribena Marshmallow Cake (No Bake, No Whip) 利宾纳棉花糖蛋糕, 免烤, 无需搅拌器
150g Digestive Biscuit (crushed)
60g Unsalted Butter (softened)
250ml Fresh Milk
200ml Whipping Cream
90ml Ribena Blackcurrant
1. Combine crushed biscuit and butter in a bowl. Spread onto a tart pan or cake pan with removable base. Refrigerate untill set. About 2 hours.
2. Put all marshmallow filling ingredients into a pot. Simmer over low heat, keep stirring until the marshmallow and gelatin are dissolved.
3. Pour onto the chilled crust. Refrigerate until set. About 2 hours.
4. Measure water into small bowl and sprinkle in the gelatin (without stirring with a spoon). Set aside for 10 minutes. Place bowl in a large bowl of hot water. Once the gelatin melts, remove from hot water and set aside to cool to room temperature.
5. Stir in Ribena cordial and pour this over the marshmallow cake. Chill until set.
6. Serve chilled.
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at email@example.com
02/22 - 03/01
- Colourful coconut fatt kueh - by Vonne VI
- Made traditional Teochew Peng Kueh - by Alicia Tan...
- Bean Curd Tarts - by Jenny Lim
- Yam Kueh - Alicia Wong
- Yam and pumpkin kueh - by Alicia Wong
- Gula Melaka Huat Kueh - by 지에빈양
- Double Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes - by Ng Mee Ten...
- Oreo cream cheese macaron - by 黄乐宣
- Wasabi macarron - by 黄乐宣
- Homemade Lo Mai Kai - BY Annie Tan
- Coconut Milk Pudding Recipe - By Fiona Low
- traditional steam cake - by Annie Tan
- Simply delicious Chocolate Brownies - by Alicia Wo...
- PANDAN LAYER CAKE by Patricia Na
- Black & Spicy Abalone Sauce - by May Tan
- Stuffed nian gao - by Irene Kwek
- Kong Ba Bao - by May Tan
- Carrot Cake - by Kristen Whiton Greenly
- Earl Grey Chiffon Cake - by Peggy Lee
- Stewed Pork with Sprite (melt in mouth version) 红烧...
- Secret Recipe Chocolate Indulgence Cake - by Abiga...
- Light buttery chiffon - by Doris Mok
- Ribena Marshmallow Cake (No Bake, No Whip) - by Co...
- Mandarin Orange Huat Kueh (橘子發糕) - by 페기양 (22/02/2...
- Love Letters (Kueh Kapit) - by Lucinda Lau
- Cashew-nut Cookies - by Cecilia Chia
- Traditional Pineapple Tarts - by Lucinda Lau
- Kueh makmur - by Lucinda Lau
- Family Fruit Cake - by Lucinda Lau
- Homemade Nian Gao - by Kelly Ng
- Cornflakes Cookies - by Lucinda Lau
- ▼ 02/22 - 03/01 ( 31 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )