Coconut Milk Pudding Recipe - By Fiona Low
recipe source Christine's Recipes
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins + chilling time
Yield: 5 to 6 jelly mould (150 ml-capacity each)
200 ml coconut milk
375 ml milk
90 gm white sugar
20 gm gelatine powder
1 egg white
Coconut Milk Pudding Procedures
Lightly whisk the egg white with a fork. Set aside.
Use a deep pot, cook coconut milk, milk and sugar over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. You don’t need to bring it to a boil, just heat enough to help dissolve the sugar.
Stir in the whisked egg white. Remove the pot from the heat. Sprinkle the gelatine powder into the coconut milk mixture and stir to combine well. Make sure the gelatine powder is completely dissolved. Sift the mixture through a fine sieve. Pour into jelly moulds evenly. Chill in fridge for at least 3 hours, or until it’s set. Enjoy.
Coconut Milk Pudding02
The egg white should be beaten well. Otherwise, your pudding will have some lumps. Yet, no need to beat too hard or too long because you don’t want too many bubbles.
Don't heat the coconut milk mixture too hot. Otherwise, the egg white will be cooked instantly and turn into egg white drops.
If you want smoothest pudding, remember to sift the coconut milk mixture. Or you might want to skip this step if you like.
After sprinkling the gelatine powder, make sure you mix it very well until it’s completely dissolved.
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at email@example.com
02/22 - 03/01
- Colourful coconut fatt kueh - by Vonne VI
- Made traditional Teochew Peng Kueh - by Alicia Tan...
- Bean Curd Tarts - by Jenny Lim
- Yam Kueh - Alicia Wong
- Yam and pumpkin kueh - by Alicia Wong
- Gula Melaka Huat Kueh - by 지에빈양
- Double Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes - by Ng Mee Ten...
- Oreo cream cheese macaron - by 黄乐宣
- Wasabi macarron - by 黄乐宣
- Homemade Lo Mai Kai - BY Annie Tan
- Coconut Milk Pudding Recipe - By Fiona Low
- traditional steam cake - by Annie Tan
- Simply delicious Chocolate Brownies - by Alicia Wo...
- PANDAN LAYER CAKE by Patricia Na
- Black & Spicy Abalone Sauce - by May Tan
- Stuffed nian gao - by Irene Kwek
- Kong Ba Bao - by May Tan
- Carrot Cake - by Kristen Whiton Greenly
- Earl Grey Chiffon Cake - by Peggy Lee
- Stewed Pork with Sprite (melt in mouth version) 红烧...
- Secret Recipe Chocolate Indulgence Cake - by Abiga...
- Light buttery chiffon - by Doris Mok
- Ribena Marshmallow Cake (No Bake, No Whip) - by Co...
- Mandarin Orange Huat Kueh (橘子發糕) - by 페기양 (22/02/2...
- Love Letters (Kueh Kapit) - by Lucinda Lau
- Cashew-nut Cookies - by Cecilia Chia
- Traditional Pineapple Tarts - by Lucinda Lau
- Kueh makmur - by Lucinda Lau
- Family Fruit Cake - by Lucinda Lau
- Homemade Nian Gao - by Kelly Ng
- Cornflakes Cookies - by Lucinda Lau
- ▼ 02/22 - 03/01 ( 31 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )