150g plain flour
1 tbsp custard powder
1 tbsp milk powder
½ tbsp sugar
1. Cut cold butter into small cubes.
2. Combine flour, custard powder and milk powder and mix well.
3. Rub in the cold butter.
4. Add sugar, mix well and add beaten egg, mix to form a soft dough.
5. Wrap with cling wrap and refrigerate overnight before use.
6. Roll the pastry dough into sheet (about 5mm thick) and use a round cookie cutter to cut out the shape before placing on the tart mould.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 20 mins.
30g of ‘Polleney’ Soya Bean Milk Powder
15g of ‘Unisoy’ Soya Bean Milk Powder
350ml of water
15g of sugar to taste (not required if using carton-ed Soya Bean Milk)
8g of Phoon Huat’s instant jelly powder
1. Stir all the soya bean milk powder together. Sieve.
2. Heat the soya milk in low heat till its hot. DO NOT BOIL.
3. Stir in sugar till it is fully dissolved.
4. Stir in instant jelly powder for about a minute till it is fully dissolved.
5. Pour the soya bean into each tart till 90% full. Allow it to cool.
6. Refrigerate overnight. Enjoy.