Royce chocolate - by Shina Lin
200g whipping cream
400g chocolate couverture dark droplets (from Phoon Huat)
2 table spoon cocoa powder (Hershey's)
3 table spoon rum (alcoholic)
1) Line a 7" baking pan with baking paper. Do not cut the sides of the baking paper. Fold the corners and tuck them in neatly.
2) Warm up the whipping cream, keep a close eye on it. It should be just before boiling, do not allow it to boil.
3) Remove from heat and add in the chocolate.
4) Stir and allow the chocolate to melt then add in rum. You should get a smooth mixture.
5) Pour the mixture into the baking pan. Bang the pan lightly on the table top a few times to remove trapped air.
6) Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hrs.
7) Remove from baking pan gently by pulling up the sides of the baking paper.
8) Warm up the sides of a long knife by pouring hot water over the blade. Wipe dry before cutting the chocolate.
9) Clean the blade after each cut, ensuring that it is clean and dry. Warm up the blade after every 2 cuts to get clean cuts.
10) Once you are done cutting the chocolate, sieve cocoa powder on the surface of the chocolate.
Keep chilled until you are ready to serve. Enjo
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at email@example.com
02/15 - 02/22
- Ginger Nian Gao & traditional Nian Gao - by Vonne ...
- Portugese Egg Tarts - by Peggy Lee
- Gula Malacca fatt kuih - by peggy Lim
- Cake Surabaya Ingredients: - by Peggy Lee
- Apple raisin rock bun recipes - by Datin Liz Mran
- Steamed Milo Cupcakes Soft and fluffy - by Marsha ...
- Prune lapis cake - by Efah Salim
- French toast - by Jaslin Yoke
- Nian Gao Pastry - by Diana Chin
- Hokkaido milk loaf - by Vivianne Tan
- Peanut Butter Jelly Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Cr...
- Weekenders Cookies - by Pretty Soh
- Sugee Cookies - by Cecilia Chia
- Fried Nian Gao (年糕) with cream cracker - by Ong Ja...
- Salted Caramel Glaze Vanilla Chiffon Cake - by Bel...
- Chocolate Brownies - by Ng Mee Teng
- Chocolate crust - by No Sya Sk
- Biscotti Walnut & Cranberry Biscotti - by Teo Choo...
- Kek hong - by Lynn Teoh
- Biscotti Green Tea, Choco and Original Almond Bisc...
- Fatt Koh - by Shereen Kang
- Spicy Cornflakes - by Harfa Abdul Karim
- Bake American Cheesecake - by Fanny Huang
- Curry Spicy cornflakes - by Irene Kwek
- Royce chocolate - by Shina Lin
- Taro Huat Kueh (芋頭發糕) - by 페기양
- ▼ 02/15 - 02/22 ( 26 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )