Cake Surabaya Ingredients: - by Peggy Lee
Orange layers (makes two):
20 egg yolks (I used medium size)
140g caster sugar
70g plain flour
16g corn flour
16g full cream milk powder
2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
1 tsp orange zest
2 tbsp sweet condensed milk
1 tsp orange essence (optional)
Chocolate layer (makes one):
10 egg yolks
100g caster sugar
30g plain flour
20g cocoa powder
1 tbsp sweet condensed milk
2 tsp chocolate paste
Grease pan, line and grease again. Set aside
To make the orange layers:
Beat butter til smooth. Add in orange juice and sweet condensed milk, beat well. Add in orange zest, mix well
Beat egg yolks and caster sugar til tibbon stage
Fold in sieved plain flour, milk powder and corn flour
Pour egg yolk mixture into the butter mixture, gently mix with spatula til well incorporated
Pour into 2 pans, and bake in preheated oven of 180degC for 18 minutes til cooked (when the skewer comes out clean)
Do the same for the chocolate layer
When the cakes are cooled, place one orange layer and spread the top with jam, top with chocolate layer
Spread the top of chocolate layer with jam, top with the other orange layer
Cut and serve
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
02/15 - 02/22
- Ginger Nian Gao & traditional Nian Gao - by Vonne ...
- Portugese Egg Tarts - by Peggy Lee
- Gula Malacca fatt kuih - by peggy Lim
- Cake Surabaya Ingredients: - by Peggy Lee
- Apple raisin rock bun recipes - by Datin Liz Mran
- Steamed Milo Cupcakes Soft and fluffy - by Marsha ...
- Prune lapis cake - by Efah Salim
- French toast - by Jaslin Yoke
- Nian Gao Pastry - by Diana Chin
- Hokkaido milk loaf - by Vivianne Tan
- Peanut Butter Jelly Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Cr...
- Weekenders Cookies - by Pretty Soh
- Sugee Cookies - by Cecilia Chia
- Fried Nian Gao (年糕) with cream cracker - by Ong Ja...
- Salted Caramel Glaze Vanilla Chiffon Cake - by Bel...
- Chocolate Brownies - by Ng Mee Teng
- Chocolate crust - by No Sya Sk
- Biscotti Walnut & Cranberry Biscotti - by Teo Choo...
- Kek hong - by Lynn Teoh
- Biscotti Green Tea, Choco and Original Almond Bisc...
- Fatt Koh - by Shereen Kang
- Spicy Cornflakes - by Harfa Abdul Karim
- Bake American Cheesecake - by Fanny Huang
- Curry Spicy cornflakes - by Irene Kwek
- Royce chocolate - by Shina Lin
- Taro Huat Kueh (芋頭發糕) - by 페기양
- ▼ 02/15 - 02/22 ( 26 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )