After finishing all the cny goodies. Now its time for a baked american cheesecake.. yummy
70g digestive biscuits
40g butter (melted)
250g cream cheese
64g castor sugar
10g corn flour
30g butter (melted)
1. Crush the biscuits and add in the melted butter
2. Press tightly down to the springform mould (i used 7". U can use 6") n put it into the fridge to set
3. Beat the cream cheese n sugar together till light n fluffy
4. Mix the corn flour n milk together. Add it into the cheese batter and mix well
5. Add in the melted butter n mix well
6. Pour into the mould
7. Baked in the preheat oven of 175degree for 45mins or till the top turn golden brown.
8. Once finish baking, let it cool down in the oven for another 10mins.
9. Bring it out to cool down to room temperature and put it in the fridge to chill.
Hope u gals enjoy it.