Biscotti Green Tea, Choco and Original Almond Biscotti - By Peggy Lim
4 egg whites
90 g castor sugar
Pinch of salt
120g plain flour
30g rice flour
100 g while almonds
Preheat oven to 175C, line a loaf tin with grease proof paper. Whisk A until stiff, add in B and mix well. Add in C and stir well. Place the dough into the lines loaf tin. Slightly shake the tin to remove the trapped air bubbles, bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Remove and leave to cool. Frozen in the fridge until firmed. Remove and cut into thin slices..arrange onto a baking tray. Bake in the preheated oven at 150C for 20 minute ( mine is 135C for 20 minute coz too thin) or until crispy, remove and leave to cool before storing..
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
02/15 - 02/22
- Ginger Nian Gao & traditional Nian Gao - by Vonne ...
- Portugese Egg Tarts - by Peggy Lee
- Gula Malacca fatt kuih - by peggy Lim
- Cake Surabaya Ingredients: - by Peggy Lee
- Apple raisin rock bun recipes - by Datin Liz Mran
- Steamed Milo Cupcakes Soft and fluffy - by Marsha ...
- Prune lapis cake - by Efah Salim
- French toast - by Jaslin Yoke
- Nian Gao Pastry - by Diana Chin
- Hokkaido milk loaf - by Vivianne Tan
- Peanut Butter Jelly Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Cr...
- Weekenders Cookies - by Pretty Soh
- Sugee Cookies - by Cecilia Chia
- Fried Nian Gao (年糕) with cream cracker - by Ong Ja...
- Salted Caramel Glaze Vanilla Chiffon Cake - by Bel...
- Chocolate Brownies - by Ng Mee Teng
- Chocolate crust - by No Sya Sk
- Biscotti Walnut & Cranberry Biscotti - by Teo Choo...
- Kek hong - by Lynn Teoh
- Biscotti Green Tea, Choco and Original Almond Bisc...
- Fatt Koh - by Shereen Kang
- Spicy Cornflakes - by Harfa Abdul Karim
- Bake American Cheesecake - by Fanny Huang
- Curry Spicy cornflakes - by Irene Kwek
- Royce chocolate - by Shina Lin
- Taro Huat Kueh (芋頭發糕) - by 페기양
- ▼ 02/15 - 02/22 ( 26 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )