recipe Link: https://www.facebook.com/prettyskitchen
"Weekenders Cookies" !
Here goes the recipe :-
320 gm butter
212 gm sugar
85 gm crushed cornflakes
1 tsp vanilla essence
400 gm plain flour
1 tabsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
some crushed cornflakes for rolling
100 gm raisins
1) Sieve all the dry ing together.
2) Beat up butter and sugar till creamy. Drop in the egg and vanilla essence.
3) Fold in all the sifted ingredients, raisins and the crushed cornflakes.
4) Use a spoon, scoop up a ball and roll into the cornflakes.
5) Place in greased baking tray.
6) Bake at preheated oven at 165' for 20 min till golden brown.
7) Cool it off on wire rack and store in airtight containers.
***Happy baking with Joy & Love !!!