Hokkaido milk loaf - by Vivianne Tan
30gm Cake Flour
5gm instant yeast
15gm milk powder (I use my baby 's Pediasure... LOL)
40gm castor sugar
125 gm fresh milk
75gm whip cream
1) warm the milk till lukewarm then add in sugar and sprinkle the yeast on top... set aside for 10 min till foamy
2) in another bowl... mix all dry ingredients( flour,milk powder and salt ) and mix well... then add in whip cream, egg
3) Add in the activated yeast mixture and mix till combined well
4) lightly flour work station and knead the dough till smooth and springy
5) Let it rise for one hour in a warm spot ( I just put in my microwave... don't on it of course... )...till it double in size
6) Take the dough out and punch down the dough... and roll out the air with rolling pin..then shape it and put it into a greased bread tin
7) Let it proof for another 40 min till the dough rise 3/4 of the bread tin
8) Cover and bake at 375 degree for about 30 min...(I did not preheat the oven.... I put the tin in together coz the dough will rise further when the oven is preheating ).... or till the crust turn brown... ( can open and check... no worries... bread dough is very forgiving )
9) Lastly... remove from the oven... cool it and slice it...
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
02/15 - 02/22
- Ginger Nian Gao & traditional Nian Gao - by Vonne ...
- Portugese Egg Tarts - by Peggy Lee
- Gula Malacca fatt kuih - by peggy Lim
- Cake Surabaya Ingredients: - by Peggy Lee
- Apple raisin rock bun recipes - by Datin Liz Mran
- Steamed Milo Cupcakes Soft and fluffy - by Marsha ...
- Prune lapis cake - by Efah Salim
- French toast - by Jaslin Yoke
- Nian Gao Pastry - by Diana Chin
- Hokkaido milk loaf - by Vivianne Tan
- Peanut Butter Jelly Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Cr...
- Weekenders Cookies - by Pretty Soh
- Sugee Cookies - by Cecilia Chia
- Fried Nian Gao (年糕) with cream cracker - by Ong Ja...
- Salted Caramel Glaze Vanilla Chiffon Cake - by Bel...
- Chocolate Brownies - by Ng Mee Teng
- Chocolate crust - by No Sya Sk
- Biscotti Walnut & Cranberry Biscotti - by Teo Choo...
- Kek hong - by Lynn Teoh
- Biscotti Green Tea, Choco and Original Almond Bisc...
- Fatt Koh - by Shereen Kang
- Spicy Cornflakes - by Harfa Abdul Karim
- Bake American Cheesecake - by Fanny Huang
- Curry Spicy cornflakes - by Irene Kwek
- Royce chocolate - by Shina Lin
- Taro Huat Kueh (芋頭發糕) - by 페기양
- ▼ 02/15 - 02/22 ( 26 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )