Prune Kek Lapis - By Leong Shook Khum
120gm castor sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
200gm condensed milk
170gm cake flour
1 tsp mixed spices
- Beat butter itself till white
- Beat 20 egg yolk with sugar & vanilla essence for about 20 mins till well
- Add the beaten butter into the egg yolk mixture and beat for awhile. Add in the condensed milk.
-Sift the flour and the mixed spices add it into the mixture .
-Beat 6 egg white until stiff peak and fold it into the mixture. Do not over mix the mixture.
-On your oven to 200 degree with the top heat mode
-line a 9 X 9 inch square tin with grease proof paper . Grease it with butter n pour a layer of the batter into it. Bake till it turned brown. Take it out and continue with another layer of batter. Continue doing this until all the batter are used up. For the final layer, switched your oven down to 180 degree with the top n bottom heat on. Bake until the top layer turned light brown. You can removed your cake out and cool it.
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at email@example.com
02/01 - 02/08
- Home-made Lemon Curd - by Ng Mee Teng
- walnut nutella tionk tionk butter cake - by Victor...
- Chinese RADISH CAKE - by Diana Chin
- CRANBERRIES SCONES - by Diana Chin
- Rainbow cookies aka cats tongue!!! - by Serena Tan...
- NYONYA KUEH BANGKIT RECIPE BY SERENA NG
- Potato Flour Cookie- by Iris Fuah
- Valentine cookies- by Doris Ong Guek Eng
- Prune Kek Lapis - By Leong Shook Khum
- Horlick lapis - by Leong Shook Khum
- Carrot & Apple Muffins - By Diana Chin
- ▼ 02/01 - 02/08 ( 11 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )