Fudgy Brownies with dry crack crust - by Teo Choong Eng Cindy
Fudgy Brownies with dry crack crust, wonderful moist texture and rich chocolated ,,,,,,,,,
3/4 pound (12 ounces) (340 grams) semisweetchocolate, coarsely chopped (can also use 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips)
1/2 cup (113 grams) unsaltedbutter, cut into pieces
3 largeeggs, at room temperature
1 cup (200 grams) granulated whitesugar
1 teaspoon (5 grams) purevanillaextract
3/4 cup (95 grams) all-purposeflour
1/2 teaspoon (2.5 gram)baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Butter (or spray with a nonstick cooking spray) an 8 inch square (20 cm) baking pan. Then line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a large heatproof bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk (can use a hand mixer) the eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until frothy. Fold in the melted chocolate mixture.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt and then fold into the chocolate mixture until combined.
Pour into your pan and bake for about 30minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with lots of moist crumbs and the brownies are just starting to pull away from the sides of the pan. You will notice that the top of the brownies will be dry and slightly cracked. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack for a few hours so the brownies have time to become firm enough to cut. Serve at room temperature or chilled. These brownies can be frozen.
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2015 ( 293 )
12/07 - 12/14
- Bouncy Pork Balls - Chu Yoke Yuen by Michelle Tai
- Pandan Hokkaido Cupcake - *by elaine kwan
- Homemade Muah Chee - by Josephine Wee
- Ang Ku Kueh (Purple sweet potato) - by Joice Yu
- Lemon Curd Cake Filling
- Steamed Cheddar Cheesecake - by Kelly Ng
- Nonbake Nutella Oreo Cheese Cake - by Huang Yong ...
- Homemade brownie - by Ooh Emily
- Dark chocolate fudge brownie - by Rianz Wong
- Fudgy Brownies with dry crack crust - by Teo Choon...
- Super Fudgy Brownies - by Janice Kang
- Fudge Brownie - by Munira Bamadhaj
- 3 ingredients Nutella Brownies - by Tan Mui Cheng
- The brownie moist and rich - by Samantha Koh
- Choc brownies - by Sylvia Sew
- Brownies - by Jacyln Neo
- Chocolate Brownies - by Ng Mee Teng
- Mini black pepper chicken sausage roll - by Samant...
- Steamed pumpkin muffin - by Wai Sum
- ▼ 12/07 - 12/14 ( 19 )