Fudgy chocolate brownies*****
recipe credit to Munira Bamadhaj Ingredients:
ingredient140g of Butter, at room temperature
200g Dark Compound Chocolate, melted
1 Cup of Sugar (I usually lessen it)
2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
¼ tsp of Salt
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
2 Large Eggs
2 Tbsp of warm Water
1 tsp of Nescafe
75g Cup of All Purpose Flour
Ganache for topping -
80ml of whipping cream double boiled
60g of choc.
Let cool and spread onto brownies.
1) Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray an 8 by 8 inch square pan with non stick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper. Allow access paper on the sides for easy lifting. Set aside.
2) In a small cup mix together the warm water with the nescafe and vanilla, set aside.
3) In a large bowl whisk together the sugar and butter until fluffy. Add the eggs. Beat until all is combined.
4) Add the melted chocolate and whisk, add nescafe mixture. Switch to a spatua and add the dry ingredients and mix everything together until it’s incorporated but don’t over mix.
5) Pour batter into your prepared pan, smooth it out to the corners and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs but not wet batter.
6) Cool for about 10 minutes in the pan and then lift using the edges of the parchment paper and transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Cut into squares and enjoy!