Brownies - by Jacyln Neo
5 ounces (150 grams) semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chopped
1/2 cup (1 stick) (113 grams) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
2 tablespoons (15 grams) cocoa powder
1 cup (200 grams) granulated white sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3 large eggs
3/4 cup (95 grams) all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup (125 grams) semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
Brownies: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place the rack in the center of the oven. Butter (or spray with a nonstick cooking spray) an 8 inch (20 cm) square pan, and line the bottom of the pan with parchment or wax paper.
Melt the chocolate and butter in a large stainless steel bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from heat and stir in the cocoa powder and sugar . Next, whisk in the vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Finally, stir in the flour, salt and chocolate chips (if using).
Pour into the prepared pan and bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a little batter and a few moist clumps clinging to it. Do not over bake. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack. Serve at room temperature or chilled. These freeze very well.
Makes 16 brownies.
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2015 ( 293 )
12/07 - 12/14
- Bouncy Pork Balls - Chu Yoke Yuen by Michelle Tai
- Pandan Hokkaido Cupcake - *by elaine kwan
- Homemade Muah Chee - by Josephine Wee
- Ang Ku Kueh (Purple sweet potato) - by Joice Yu
- Lemon Curd Cake Filling
- Steamed Cheddar Cheesecake - by Kelly Ng
- Nonbake Nutella Oreo Cheese Cake - by Huang Yong ...
- Homemade brownie - by Ooh Emily
- Dark chocolate fudge brownie - by Rianz Wong
- Fudgy Brownies with dry crack crust - by Teo Choon...
- Super Fudgy Brownies - by Janice Kang
- Fudge Brownie - by Munira Bamadhaj
- 3 ingredients Nutella Brownies - by Tan Mui Cheng
- The brownie moist and rich - by Samantha Koh
- Choc brownies - by Sylvia Sew
- Brownies - by Jacyln Neo
- Chocolate Brownies - by Ng Mee Teng
- Mini black pepper chicken sausage roll - by Samant...
- Steamed pumpkin muffin - by Wai Sum
- ▼ 12/07 - 12/14 ( 19 )