Mini black pepper chicken sausage roll. Shiok!
500g bread flour
1/2 tsp salt
11g instant yeast
50g softened butter
2) Add in butter, knead till smooth and elastic.
3) Proof dough for about 1 hr, till twice its original size.
4) Punch out air from dough, divide and shape as desired.
5) Place shaped dough on baking tin, proof for the second time for about 50min.
6) Bake at preheated oven at 170 degree, for 20 minutes.
This is a versatile dough. Cut the salt and add sugar to make sweet dough. Make into any shape, fill with any fillings. Let your creativity run free!!!