Fudge Brownie - by Munira Bamadhaj
140g of Butter, at room temperature
200g Dark Compound Chocolate, melted
1 Cup of Sugar (I usually lessen it)
2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
¼ tsp of Salt
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
2 Large Eggs
2 Tbsp of warm Water
1 tsp of Nescafe
2/3 Cup of All Purpose Flour
1) Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray an 8 by 8 inch square pan with non stick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper. Allow access paper on the sides for easy lifting. Set aside.
2) In a small cup mix together the warm water with the nescafe and vanilla, set aside.
3) In a large bowl whisk together the sugar and butter until fluffy. Add the eggs. Beat until all is combined.
4) Add the melted chocolate and whisk, add nescafe mixture. Switch to a spatua and add the dry ingredients and mix everything together until it’s incorporated but don’t over mix.
5) Pour batter into your prepared pan, smooth it out to the corners and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs but not wet batter.
6) Cool for about 10 minutes in the pan and then lift using the edges of the parchment paper and transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Cut into squares and enjoy!
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2015 ( 293 )
12/07 - 12/14
- Bouncy Pork Balls - Chu Yoke Yuen by Michelle Tai
- Pandan Hokkaido Cupcake - *by elaine kwan
- Homemade Muah Chee - by Josephine Wee
- Ang Ku Kueh (Purple sweet potato) - by Joice Yu
- Lemon Curd Cake Filling
- Steamed Cheddar Cheesecake - by Kelly Ng
- Nonbake Nutella Oreo Cheese Cake - by Huang Yong ...
- Homemade brownie - by Ooh Emily
- Dark chocolate fudge brownie - by Rianz Wong
- Fudgy Brownies with dry crack crust - by Teo Choon...
- Super Fudgy Brownies - by Janice Kang
- Fudge Brownie - by Munira Bamadhaj
- 3 ingredients Nutella Brownies - by Tan Mui Cheng
- The brownie moist and rich - by Samantha Koh
- Choc brownies - by Sylvia Sew
- Brownies - by Jacyln Neo
- Chocolate Brownies - by Ng Mee Teng
- Mini black pepper chicken sausage roll - by Samant...
- Steamed pumpkin muffin - by Wai Sum
- ▼ 12/07 - 12/14 ( 19 )