Prosperity flowers butter cookies - by Happy Chen
(Recipe Credit Aunty Iris)
250g salted butter } (A)
200g caster sugar } cream till
1 egg } all mixed
10 - 30ml milk, (optional) to (A)
100g corn } (B) Add to
400g plain flour } dough
(C) cut washed & preserved coloured cherries into chip size
(D) pipe the flower onto the baking tray & deco with cherry. Make sure cherry is pressed down on the cookies properly before baking
(E) Bake @ 180 degree , 15min
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
01/11 - 01/18
- APPLE PIE - by Marsha Benjamin
- Pineapple Puffs ~ Patricia BeBe
- pineapple tart - by May Wong
- Steam pandan egg cupcakes - by Vonne VI
- Prosperity flowers butter cookies - by Happy Chen
- My shiny beautiful macaron - by Vickie Lee
- Original Indo Kek Lapis - By Fiona Lau
- Melt in Mouth Colorful Pineapple Tarts - by Joey F...
- Honey,Walnut & Raisin Bread - by Marina Zai
- Kueh Lapis - by Chris Chua
- Eggless Almond Butter cookies - by Enne Ty
- Another version of Hup Toh Soh - by Jeannie Tay
- ▼ 01/11 - 01/18 ( 12 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )