pineapple tart - by May Wong
recipe source: by Sonia a.k.a Nasi Lemak Lover)
100g condensed milk or sweetened creamer
510g plain flour / all purpose flour
2 egg yolks
1 egg yolk +1tsp milk, for egg wash
700g Pineapple filling (homemade or store-bought)
1. Cream butter and condensed milk till light.
2. Add in egg yolk one at a time, and beat until combine.
3. Mix in flour, mix till become a soft and not sticky dough.
4. Roll pineapple filling into ball (8g each) and roll dough into ball (10g each).
5. Flatten a piece of dough and place a piece of the roll pineapple filling in the middle. Bring the edges of the dough together and press lightly to seal. Roll it in between your palms to shape it into a roll.
6. Cut few lines on the pineapple balls to create pineapple pattern, apply egg wash with a brush.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 165C (fan forced) for 23mins or till golden brown.
8. Cool completely before storing.
Homemade pineapple filling
1.5kg pineapple flesh (from ripe pineapple but not over ripe) , process finely in a food processor (do not add water)
250g coarse sugar (adjust accordingly)
1. Cook pineapple flesh together with the juices in a wok over medium low heat until water reduced, stir from time to time.
2. Add in sugar and cook over low heat till thick, stir from time to time, takes about 1 hour.
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at email@example.com
01/11 - 01/18
- APPLE PIE - by Marsha Benjamin
- Pineapple Puffs ~ Patricia BeBe
- pineapple tart - by May Wong
- Steam pandan egg cupcakes - by Vonne VI
- Prosperity flowers butter cookies - by Happy Chen
- My shiny beautiful macaron - by Vickie Lee
- Original Indo Kek Lapis - By Fiona Lau
- Melt in Mouth Colorful Pineapple Tarts - by Joey F...
- Honey,Walnut & Raisin Bread - by Marina Zai
- Kueh Lapis - by Chris Chua
- Eggless Almond Butter cookies - by Enne Ty
- Another version of Hup Toh Soh - by Jeannie Tay
- ▼ 01/11 - 01/18 ( 12 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )