Pineapple Puffs ~ Patricia BeBe
Butter - 95g
Icing Sugar - 30g
Plain flour - 150g
Milk powder - 15g
Egg Yolk - 1pc
Pinch of salt
( 2 egg yolks for egg wash )
1) Cream butter & icing sugar till fluffy.
2) Add flour, milk powder, salt & 1 egg yolk. Mix well to form a dough.
3) Divide dough into small pieces, shape into balls & wrap in filling then roll into logs.
4) Egg wash & score line patterns w/ a knife.
5) Bake @ 175oC for 15mins or slightly golden brown.
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at email@example.com
01/11 - 01/18
- APPLE PIE - by Marsha Benjamin
- Pineapple Puffs ~ Patricia BeBe
- pineapple tart - by May Wong
- Steam pandan egg cupcakes - by Vonne VI
- Prosperity flowers butter cookies - by Happy Chen
- My shiny beautiful macaron - by Vickie Lee
- Original Indo Kek Lapis - By Fiona Lau
- Melt in Mouth Colorful Pineapple Tarts - by Joey F...
- Honey,Walnut & Raisin Bread - by Marina Zai
- Kueh Lapis - by Chris Chua
- Eggless Almond Butter cookies - by Enne Ty
- Another version of Hup Toh Soh - by Jeannie Tay
- ▼ 01/11 - 01/18 ( 12 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )