3 beaten eggs is on 1/2 cup measurement
So the flour must be in same level 1/2 cup measurement too
Then sugar will half of them so will be 1/4 cup
Simple breakfast for today
Steam pandan egg cupcakes (with ratio 1:1: 1/2)
Self raising flour
2-3 tbs water
1-2 drop Green colour essence (optional)
1) Blend the pandan leave with water in a blender .Sieve and leave aside.
2) Break the eggs in a small bowl or measurement cup. Measure the egg level and add into mixing bowl.
3) Add half of the eggs level sugar into the mixing bowl and beat untill smooth and fluffy.Add in the pandan water and beat awhile
4) Sieve in the self raising flour (same level with eggs) into the eggs mixture. Mixed untill combine .
5) Pour in cupcake mould or steaming tray and steam for 15 -20 minutes in high heat.
You may change the flavor as you like
Add cocoa powder to become chocolate egg cake
Or vanila essence to become white egg cake with vanila flavor😀
Or without adding any extra then will be traditional egg cake
A)Make sure the water in steaming pot is well boiling before you put your cake batter to steam.
B) Dont open the Pot cover in between the steaming process.