Melt in Mouth Colorful Pineapple Tarts - by Joey Foo


My Super Melt in Mouth Colorful Pineapple Tarts. Failproof and using 6 ingredients including pinch of salt. No milk powder. Just tiring to mold the tart base using crimper.
Recipe
200g Unsalted Butter room temp(I use SCS)
340g Top Flour
20g Corn Flour
45g Icing Sugar
2 Egg Yolks
Pinch of salt
Gel colors (optional)

Pineapple paste
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Sift top flour, corn flour, icing sugar and salt together. Leave aside.
3. Beat butter till creamy and add in 1 yolk at a time and mix till incorporated.
4. Pour in flour mixture and mix till a dough forms. I use my kitchenaid on low speed.
5. Divide dough into portions and add color(I use americolor)
6. I agar agar just take some dough, roll into a ball, lightly press down using thumb and index finger and still holding the dough use crimper to crimp the sides. Crimp the design slanted and turn the dough using middle finger.
7. Roll pineapple paste into small balls and press in centre of dough.
8. Bake at 160 degrees for 15 mins. I use Rowenta oven fan mode bottom heat centre rack. Cool fully before storing in airtight containers.

 Pls Do link back to bakingscorner if you have used any information as published in this blog. Tks Q

bakingscorner

Instagram