APPLE PIE :
Preheat oven 230 degrees
2. Cover and microwave apples for 4 mins
3. Once done Step 3, in a bowl, put in 1tbsp soft butter, 2 tsp of cinnamon and 1 tbsp brown sugar (up to your own tastebuds).
4. Put filling on one piece puff pastry and cover with another piece. Seal with egg wash
5. Use fork to press around the sides and knife to slice 3 or 4 slits on top of puff.
6. Egg wash top of puff and place on foil plate
7. Put into preheated oven and bake at 230 degrees for about 20-30 mins or until golden brown.
SAUSAGE PUFF :
Preheat oven to 230 degrees
1. Roll sausage with puff and seal with egg wash
2. Egg wash on top of roll
3. Bake for 20-30 mins or until golden brown.