Home-made chicken pie - by WantOnly Dee
100g soft butter
400g chilled water approximately
850g plain flour
150g bread flour
600g pastry margarine
Mix all of the ingredients except flours and pastry margarine and beat at medium speed for about 2mins. Add in the the plain flour and bread flour and beat to a smooth dough.
Shape the dough into a rectangle, about 4x6 inches, then wrap in a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20mins to rest and firm slightly
Turn the dough out onto a very lightly floured work surface . Roll into a flat dough and put the pastry margarine- ( refer to the step by step pic attached )
*(pic 9) Repeat the folding process. This gives a total of 6 rolls and folds, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20mins before using.
Spoon the filling in the pastry-lined tart moulds n cover the top with a smaller pastry, Brush the top with egg and bake at 200degress C on the middle rack, until golden brown, about 15-20min
You can refer to Anna Olsen vid as a guide
Chicken breast or drumstick
250g green peas uncooked
2 pcs red carrot
4 pieces potatoes
1can campbell soup, cream of chicken or mushroom
Boil chicken breast or drumstick and cut into small pieces
Fry onion with cooking oil and add in chicken
Boiled potatoes and red carrot cubed, And drain. Add to chicken.
Pour in the can of cream soup.
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at email@example.com
01/04 - 01/11
- Homemade bak kwa.- (肉干) - by Vonne VI
- Fresh Strawberry puree Ogura - by Baking Mama Jenn...
- Hup Tou Soh - by Jeannie Tay
- Raspberry Cheesecake~ Elaine kwan
- Oranges Ogura Cake~ By Elaine kwan
- baked Fruitcake - by Maya Tekwani
- Rainbow jelly by Enny Yap
- Rainbow Agar Agar - by Chris Tay
- Fudgy chocolate brownies***** - by Shirley Wong
- Home-made chicken pie - by WantOnly Dee
- hone bread - by Tania Lim
- Feuilletine Chocolate Cheese Tarts - by Cecilia Ch...
- marron chiffon cake - by Carole Lai
- Chocolate Mayo Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Ganach...
- Plain BREAD ROLLS - Using breadmaker - by Tina Lim...
- Prawn Fritters / Hay Pia - by Joyce Ng
- Gula melacca steam cake - by Pat Pachara Limnella
- Lychee Yogurt Cupcake ( 荔枝酸奶杯子蛋糕 ) - by Kris Lim
- Steamed Gula Melaka cake - Fiona Lau
- mini chocolate wassant bread 巧克力大理石小餐包 - by Victo...
- Soy milk mantou (steam bun) 滑溜溜的豆浆甜馒头 - by Victori...
- Butter chocolate cheese cake ~ 巧克力黄油奶酪蛋糕 - by Vict...
- classic layered bread ~ highly recommended 经典千层面包 ...
- Orange magic custard cake 香橙魔术卡士达蛋糕 - by Victoria ...
- lapis chocolate mint 巧克力薄荷千层蛋糕 - by Victoria Moon ...
- My gluten free christmas sandwich bread - by Victo...
- Japanese condensed milk white bread 日式炼奶白面包 - by V...
- KC fried chicken - by Victoria Moon Kua
- ▼ 01/04 - 01/11 ( 28 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )