Raspberry Cheesecake~ Elaine kwan
6 INCH ROUND TIN.
FOR THE CRUST:
110 g of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
4 Tbsp of melted butter
1 tsp of sugar
FOR THE FILLING:
250 g of softened cream cheese
3/4 cup of caster sugar
2 Tbsp of Topping cream (non dairy cream) OR sour cream
2 large egg yolks
1 tsp of vanilla extract
2 Tbsp of prepared gelatin (see below)
FOR THE GELATIN MIX:
1 1/2 tsp of unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup of hot water
FOR THE RASPBERRY TOPPING:
115 g of rasberry filling OR raspberries
1/4 cup of sugar
2 Tbsp of prepared gelatin
Bake at 160c for one hour, water bath method.
1. Grease a 6 inch round pan with a removable bottom (or spring form pan) with baking spray. Set aside.
2. Place your cinnamon toast crunch and sugar into a food processor and pulse until crumbly. Add in your melted butter and pulse until combined.
3. Press mixture firmly onto the bottom of your pan.
4. Bake crust for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and allow it to cool slightly.
5. In a small bowl, mix your gelatin with hot water and stir until fully dissolved. Set aside.
6. Using a paddle attachment, beat your cream cheese and sugar until smooth and free of lumps. Add in your egg yolks, vanilla extract,Topping cream , and 2 Tbsp of your prepared gelatin, and mix just until incorporated. DO NOT OVER MIX.
7. Pour the filling into your pan.
8. Set your cheesecake pan on top of a large piece of foil, and fold up the sides around it. Repeat steps with 2 more pieces of foil. (Using good foil is key)
9. Place your cheesecake pan in an oven safe roasting pan, and place it in your oven. Pour some boiling water into the roasting pan until the water is about half way up the sides of the cheesecake pan.
10. water bath method for about 60 minutes, or until the center has a slight jiggle.
11. Turn off oven, crack the door open, and leave the cheesecake in the oven for another hour.
12. Into a mini food processor, add in your raspberries, sugar, and your remaining gelatin mixture. Pulse until smooth. Strain. Place into fridge to thicken slightly.
13. Carefully remove your cheesecake from the roasting pan, discard water, and allow the cheesecake to cool down slightly before topping with your raspberry sauce.
14. Once cooled, top with your raspberry sauce, cover with saran wrap, and allow it to chill overnight (or at least 6 hours). Chilling sets the cheesecake and the raspberry layer.
15. Loosen the cake from the sides of the pan using a thin metal spatula around the inside of the rim. Transfer to a cake plate and serve!
***REFER TO THE METHOD DIRECTLY VIA THE TUTORIAL LINK GIVEN BELOW DOWN THE DESCRIPTION***
***TUTORIAL LINK: http://eatnowcrylater.com/raspberry-cheesecake/
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
01/04 - 01/11
- Homemade bak kwa.- (肉干) - by Vonne VI
- Fresh Strawberry puree Ogura - by Baking Mama Jenn...
- Hup Tou Soh - by Jeannie Tay
- Raspberry Cheesecake~ Elaine kwan
- Oranges Ogura Cake~ By Elaine kwan
- baked Fruitcake - by Maya Tekwani
- Rainbow jelly by Enny Yap
- Rainbow Agar Agar - by Chris Tay
- Fudgy chocolate brownies***** - by Shirley Wong
- Home-made chicken pie - by WantOnly Dee
- hone bread - by Tania Lim
- Feuilletine Chocolate Cheese Tarts - by Cecilia Ch...
- marron chiffon cake - by Carole Lai
- Chocolate Mayo Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Ganach...
- Plain BREAD ROLLS - Using breadmaker - by Tina Lim...
- Prawn Fritters / Hay Pia - by Joyce Ng
- Gula melacca steam cake - by Pat Pachara Limnella
- Lychee Yogurt Cupcake ( 荔枝酸奶杯子蛋糕 ) - by Kris Lim
- Steamed Gula Melaka cake - Fiona Lau
- mini chocolate wassant bread 巧克力大理石小餐包 - by Victo...
- Soy milk mantou (steam bun) 滑溜溜的豆浆甜馒头 - by Victori...
- Butter chocolate cheese cake ~ 巧克力黄油奶酪蛋糕 - by Vict...
- classic layered bread ~ highly recommended 经典千层面包 ...
- Orange magic custard cake 香橙魔术卡士达蛋糕 - by Victoria ...
- lapis chocolate mint 巧克力薄荷千层蛋糕 - by Victoria Moon ...
- My gluten free christmas sandwich bread - by Victo...
- Japanese condensed milk white bread 日式炼奶白面包 - by V...
- KC fried chicken - by Victoria Moon Kua
- ▼ 01/04 - 01/11 ( 28 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )