Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins with Streusel - Serena Ti

Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins with Streusel ( with Topping Recipes )-Serena Ti

Recipe 
1 1/2 cups All Purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice (I made my own because I have all sorts of spices)
1 cup oats
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped fruits and nuts

Mix all this dry ingredients together
In a separate bowl mix the below wet ingredients
1 cup pumpkin puree
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup oil
1 large egg

Mix dry to wet ingredients until only combined. Fill tray until almost full

For topping
1/4 cup oats
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp melted butter
1/4 pumpkin spice


Mix n put on top of batter. Bake at 200c. My friend bake hers for 18mins.. but my oven has more even temperature so I only bake it for 15mins.
The muffin is sweet from pumpkin not sugar but the topping provide the sugary needs..feels very healthy and filling. This is a breakfast-on-the-go muffins..

bakingscorner

No comments :

Instagram