250g Dark Chocolate
6× Eggs - size A
340g Brown Sugar (I use 300g only)
40g APF/Superfine Flour/Plain Flour
60g Cocoa Powder
- Preheat oven to 150 Celsius & lined 10"×10" square tin.
- Double-boil (A) till melted & set aside.
- Mix (B) & pour into mixing bowl. Using balloon whisk beat till creamy & pale.
- Slowly pour (A) into (B) & mix in low speed.
- Lastly, fold in (C) till well mixed. Pour batter into lined cake tin & bake at 150 Celsius for 50 mins.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar or Snow Powder. Best serve with ice-cream.