Very Soft *Banana Ogura Cake*
5 egg yolks + 1 whole egg
60g corn oil
90 g banana (Mashed the banana)
1/4 tsp Salt
75g Cake flour
1/4 tsp Cream of tartar
utensil :7" pan
1. Whisk egg yolks, 1 whole egg and corn oil until frothy and add banana, mix well. Sift in flour and salt , mix well set aside.
2. Using an electric mixer, whisk egg white, cream of tartar and castor sugar until stiff foam.
3. Mix 1/3 of meringue with yolk batter with a rubber spatula. Then pour in balance of meringue. Fold gently to mix well.
4. Pour batter into pan and tap pan lightly to remove air bubbles.
5. Steam bake for 10 minutes at 160°C and bake for another 55 minutes at lower temperature 150°C.*TEMPERATURE IS DEPENDS ON YOUR OVEN*