Recipe (agak... after few trials)
500ml whipping cream
50 - 60ml fresh milk
Some sweet condense milk (abt 1-2 tbsp, adjust accordingly)
Pinch of Salt
Any desired toppings ( I used crushed toasted hazelnuts)
1) Beat whip cream til soft peaks form
2) pour in remaining ingredients n mix well with a spatula.
* if u use mixer, be careful not to beat til mixture becomes stiff.
3) test taste n adjust condense milk or nutella accordingly, n mix well.
3) Pour into container n freeze in freezer for at least 6hrs!
Have fun n enjoy!