Mango Coconut Pudding - by Joey Foo
recipe credit to
Me+Food=Love For Family Facebook page
3 mangoes(1 cubed and leave aside,the other 2 to be blended)
60ml coconut milk
60ml condensed milk
60ml evaporated milk
1.5 tablespoon gelatine(I only use 1 cos prefer softer texture)
1. Pour water, coconut milk and gelatine powder into a small pot and warm over small flame. No need to boil, just to dissolve gelatine.
2. Blend the 2 mangoes, condensed milk and evaporated milk till smooth.
3. Pour in coconut mixture and blend well.
4. Place cubed mangoes equally into glass jars, leave some aside for putting on top later.
5. Pour the mixture into jars and use chopstick to stir to remove any air pockets. Place remaining cubed mangoes on top of each jar. Chill in refrigerator before serving.
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
04/12 - 04/19
- Fiona's Mango pudding - by Fiona Lau
- Chinese steamed cake 'Pak tong kor" - by Cheryl La...
- Gula Melaka Cendol Agar Agar - by Joey Foo
- Mango Coconut Pudding - by Joey Foo
- Pomegranate Chiffon Cake - by adapted by Lee Eng
- No Knead Rice Cooker bread ( Kneading Free) - by V...
- Watercress drink - by Vonne VI
- Home made Golden Lava Pao - by Zac Ng
- POLKA DOTS PANDAN SWISSROLL by Patricia Na
- ▼ 04/12 - 04/19 ( 9 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )