Bread Flour 500g
Italian Mix Herbs 10g
Garlic / Garlic Powder 1 tbsp
Instant Yeast 15g
Olive Oil 45g
1. All in method, mix until become smooth dough.
2. Divide into 3 doughs, each dough 290g, roll into round shape and let it rest for 15- 20 minutes.
3. Press or roll the dough into long oval shape, use a chop stick to poke some holes.
4. Brush some olive oil on the surface and let it rise to double size.
5. Preheat oven 180C Top & bottom, bake for 20 – 25 minutes until the surface is brown. Sprinkle some sea salt on top and is ready to serve.