Easy and delicious almond flake puffs - by Fiona Lau
1 to 2 sheets puff pastry
1 egg white
Grated Parmesan cheese - optional
sprinkler some sugar
1. Thaw puff pastry sheet. Cut into desired pieces.
2. Brush egg white on the surface of pastry sheet.
3. Sprinkle cheese or almond flakes and another brush a light layer of eggs white and sprinkler some sugar / sesame seeds on top of the almonds flake.
4. Bake at 200 for 15 minutes.
5. Enjoy! ***Pls Do link back to bakingscorner if you have used any information as published in this blog. Tks Q