For those who are interested, here's the recipe
Recipe credit: http://smallsmallbaker
40g icing sugar (sifted)
125g potato starch
80g superfine flour (I used plain flour, sifted)
chocolate chips (for the ears)
black sesame (for the eyes)
1. Beat butter and sugar till fluffy and light in color.
2. Sift in potato starch and flour, mix to form a soft dough.
3. Then shape it.
4. Bake at 160C for 25-30 min.. (you may need to adjust the timing n temperature according to your own oven)
1) Bake on the upper rack of the oven,need not bake till cookies turn brown.
2) Chill the dough for a while, say 30-45 min to make sure the dough is not too soft/sticky n its easier for shaping.
3) Shaping dough to fatty sheep: Body: Weigh the dough at 12g, black sesame for the eyes, choc chips for the ears and roll 2 small dough and put them on the head and gently press it in the center using a toothpick. Yield 35 sheep