Cornflake cookies - by Elva Sim Mooi Cheng Yesterday
150g almond slices(bake for 5 mins)
90g unsalted butter
200g cornflakes (plain)
In a saucepan, melt butter, sugar, honey over gentle heat, until the mixture is frothy.
Add almond and cornflakes into the honey butter mixture and stir to coat the cornflakes evenly.
Spoon cornflakes into individual mini baking cases or paper cups. Bake at preheated oven of 160°C for 8 - 10 minutes, or until the cornflakes turn a darker shade of golden. Once cooled, store them in an airtight container.
*Control the fame up to your oven temperature, don't over bake.
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
01/18 - 01/25
- Pandan chiffon cake - by Joice Yu
- Cornflake cookies - by Elva Sim Mooi Cheng Yesterd...
- Home make bak kwa 肉干 - By Fiona Lau
- Chinese Yam Cake - By Audrey Tan
- chocolate danish loaf ~ highly recommended - BY Vi...
- Green Pea Cookies - by Jiru Yin
- Meringue Kisses - by Bob Pimmanas
- Honey & Caramel Cornflake Cookies - by Bob Pimmana...
- ▼ 01/18 - 01/25 ( 8 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )