RECIPE For MILK LOAF:
(450g toast box)
260g high protein flour
60g all purpose flour
60g (1 egg)
Salt little bit
1 loaf unsliced white bread
3 Tbsp - butter
2 Tbsp - honey
1 tsp - granulated sugar
2 or 3 scoops - ice cream, any flavour
fruit (such as strawberries, bananas, or blueberry)
2 Tbsp - dry toppings (such as mini marshmallows, toffee bits, sprinkles, or cereal)
2 Tbsp - syrup topping (such as condensed milk, chocolate or strawberry syrup, or caramel sauce)
1) Cut the loaf of bread into a cube shape. Reserve remaining loaf for later use.
2) In a small bowl, combine butter and honey, and microwave for 10 to 20 seconds, or until just softened. Stir.
3) Set the toast box and bread cube onto a baking pan lined with aluminum foil. Using a pastry brush, brush all sides of the bread cube and the inside of the toast box with the honey mixture. Sprinkle sugar over bread cube. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, turning bread cube over every 5 minutes, until bread is a light golden brown.
4) Carefully refill the box with the bread cube,Transfer toast box onto a serving plate, top with ice cream, and decorate ur own dry topping and syrup topping ♡
* you may also look for "shibuya honey toast" at Youtube...there will be more easy for u to see how the step by step making it*
Enjoy & have Fun in ur kitchen