Potato Flour Cookie- by Iris Fuah
250gm potato flour
100gm rose flour/plain flour
75gm icing sugar
Sift potato n rose flour together leave it aside.
Cream butter n icing sugar den add combine flour to form a soft dough.
Shape yr cookie n bake at 170'c for 25 mins.
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at email@example.com
02/01 - 02/08
- Home-made Lemon Curd - by Ng Mee Teng
- walnut nutella tionk tionk butter cake - by Victor...
- Chinese RADISH CAKE - by Diana Chin
- CRANBERRIES SCONES - by Diana Chin
- Rainbow cookies aka cats tongue!!! - by Serena Tan...
- NYONYA KUEH BANGKIT RECIPE BY SERENA NG
- Potato Flour Cookie- by Iris Fuah
- Valentine cookies- by Doris Ong Guek Eng
- Prune Kek Lapis - By Leong Shook Khum
- Horlick lapis - by Leong Shook Khum
- Carrot & Apple Muffins - By Diana Chin
- ▼ 02/01 - 02/08 ( 11 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )