NYONYA KUEH BANGKIT RECIPE BY SERENA NG
300G TAPIOCA FLOUR
600G SAGO FLOUR
5 EGG YOLKS
320G ICING SUGAR
400ML COCONUT MILK
1/2 TSP SALT
1) IN A WOK, FRY TAPIOCA FLOUR AND SAGO FLOUR
WITH PANDAN LEAVES OVER LOW HEAT FOR 25 MINS
UNTIL FLOUR IS LIGHT AND FRAGRANT. KEEP STIR
CONTINUOUSLY TO PREVENT FLOUR FROM BURNING
AT BOTTOM OF WOK. SET ASIDE TO COOL. SIFT COOLED
FLOUR AND KEEP FOR 3 DAYS.
2) COOK THE COCONUT MILK WITH ICING SUGAR AT
VERY LOW HEAT (DO NOT ALLOW IT TO BOIL) TILL SUGAR
3) TURN OFF FLAME AND ALLOW IT TO COMPLETELY COOL.
4) IN A MIXING BOWL, MIX THE SAGO AND TAPIOCA FLOUR.
ADD IN THE BEATEN EGG YOLKS AND SALT TO THE COCONUT
MILK MIXTURE THEN BOWL AND KNEAD IT GENTLY.
5) ONCE DOUGH IS WELL MIXED, IT IS READY TO CUT INTO
COOKIE MOULDS TO BAKE. BAKE IT AT 160C FOR ABOUT 20
MINS OR TILL DONE.
6) COOL IT ON A RACK AND STORE IT IN AN AIRTIGHT BOTTLE.
Baking's Corner (BC) was founded in 2013 by our passionate homebaker, Fiona Lau. She started sharing her recipes and little did she expect to inspire other passionate homebakers to do the same.
BC has then grown into a huge recipe library with more and more recipes being added each day. Fiona strongly believes that "Sharing is Receiving", from professionals to beginners, you can find a large variety of recipes contributed by homebakers and professionals!
Do keep a lookout for our humble corner https://www.facebook.com/bakingscorner/likes/, as we have some exciting news coming soon in the near future!
For any enquires, get in touch with us at email@example.com
02/01 - 02/08
- Home-made Lemon Curd - by Ng Mee Teng
- walnut nutella tionk tionk butter cake - by Victor...
- Chinese RADISH CAKE - by Diana Chin
- CRANBERRIES SCONES - by Diana Chin
- Rainbow cookies aka cats tongue!!! - by Serena Tan...
- NYONYA KUEH BANGKIT RECIPE BY SERENA NG
- Potato Flour Cookie- by Iris Fuah
- Valentine cookies- by Doris Ong Guek Eng
- Prune Kek Lapis - By Leong Shook Khum
- Horlick lapis - by Leong Shook Khum
- Carrot & Apple Muffins - By Diana Chin
- ▼ 02/01 - 02/08 ( 11 )
- ► 2014 ( 881 )