Share by: (Michelle Marie Mower)
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
A pinch of Cream of Tartar or 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
1. Mix (A) until well combined.
2. Add in (B), and mix well again, then add (C) till well combined.
3. Whisk (D)'s Egg Whites till bubbles start to form before adding in Cream of Tartar or Lemon Juice.
4. Slowly add in sugar in 3 portions. Whisk till meringue reaches stiff peak.
5. Fold 1/3 of the meringue into the batter.
6. Continue folding in slowly another 1/3 of the meringue.
7. Transfer all the folded batter into the remaining meringue on the mixing bowl.
8. Slowly fold in until well combined.
9. Transfer batter into pan. (Tap as you transfer).
10. After transferring, continue tapping to release any bubbles trapped within.
11. Bake at 150 degrees Celsius / 1 hour. (My oven temperature).
12. Bake till desired brown and do a cake test to ensure cake to be fully baked.
13. Immediately remove from oven; bang the pan on the counter a few times and invert to cool down completely before removing from pan.
~ Happy Baking Michelle's Recipe! ~