300g Bread Flour
200g All Purpose Flour
10g Milk Powder
40g Condense Milk
2 nos 50g egg
150g - 200g water (add slowly till all ingredients come together)
55g Butter /Margarine
1. Mix (A) till thoroughly mixed
2. Add eggs and mix well.
3. Add yeast and mix well.
4. Add water slowly till all ingredients come together and form a dough
5. Add salt and mix well till dough is dry.
6. Add butter or margarine and knead till window pane stage.
7. Rest dough for 30 min or till double the original size.
8. Punch down, squeezing out air bubbles and form dough into shape that can be cut out easily. (I yield 22 43g dough balls)
9.Roll each ball to round shape, tuck the loose end at the bottom and line them properly in a tray.
10. Cover and rest dough for 30 min and start shaping them to desired pattern.
11. Place the shaped dough in oven with a tray of boiling water beneath to prevent drying out of dough, at the same time proof till double the original size ( may take about 30 to 45 min)
12. After 2nd proofing, egg wash and finish the surface decoration.
13. Bake in preheated 150 degree oven between 17 - 20 min.
14. Time to indulge!